Sunday, November 10, 2013

Yesterday

Hey ya'll!! So yesterday after I made my last post, of course, I went to a mixer. For the people who don't know what that is, it's a get together with my all-girls school and our "brother" all-boys school. We have one every month because the heads of school want us to meet the guys and get boyfriends and all that jazz cause they think we need help getting them. Well I think it is a waste of time and money because I will never fall into this fake "dating world" where people don't even go on dates and they make all of this drama about it. Well anyway it was at the boy's school in what they said would be the gym, but was actually the detention hall which had grey walls, ceiling, and floor. Fun. They tried to make it interesting by shining colored lights and dots on the ceiling and walls, but it still didn't work. For the first half of it there was an invisible line that seemed to separate the boys and the girls, so I don't know why they call it a mixer. They played all of the music that all sounded the same (rap) and I didn't even know what they were saying. I only knew about 2 of those songs. I "danced", though, which is apparently just bouncing up and down... but in the very end they started playing songs everyone knew and that was fun, but still it was uneventful and boring. Me and my friends were on the sides mainly and the guys started twerking and grinding. On each other.  It was pretty gross. Then when they were twerking they fell down twice. It was really funny. I know I could have had more fun if I had been more social and all, but I didn't and it's all over. At least I tried to enjoy myself more than my friends, since I was dancing when they were standing on the side, but whatever. The lesson for today is, if you want to do something, or if you want to just enjoy yourself, do it. It doesn't matter if you are making fun of yourself and people are judging you, that's their problem, not yours. If you are having fun, that's all that matters. Just do what you want to do and you will have a better life, almost guaranteed, depending on what you want to do. It's easier said than done, I know that but just try. So after the mixer I slept over at my friends house with two other people. It was really fun and we watched the Amityville Horror. Throughout the movie I was either screaming, shaking, or laughing. I was so scared when I was watching it but when we were done we were thinking, that wasn't that bad. There were some really gross parts like when this dead little girl grabs the babysitter's finger after she locked the babysitter in the closet and shoved it in the hole in her head where she got shot. So gross but I was laughing at the same time. Anyway I know that was long and I think it is time for some random quotes.
Bi ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment