Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hello People!

Hey ya'll!!! So this is my first blog post, like ever in my entire life. There are around ten other people in my grade that have blogs and are showing them off and all, but I mean, if you want to look at my blog you can, if you don't you don't have to. Everybody else is putting in their status on gmail "Hey check out my blog!! *smiley face*."  Yeah, no. I just made this blog to put down my thoughts and it's a better use of my free time then some of the other things I have been doing. So if you don't know me here is a little info:
I am 5'7"
I LOVE animals, like any type, except boa constrictors, those creep me out.
I have a golden retriever named Brandy and she's seven
I had a overweight black, white, and tan guinea pig until last month when she tried to parachute through the top window of my house and didn't make it. Just kidding she just died unexpectedly after school.
I am probably one of the palest people where I live and all of my friends make fun of me for it
I daydream A LOT, usually in Science class, but all throughout the day
I am very imaginative and dream up random  things all of the time
I ride horses, even though I hate the stereotype for Tennessee
Now that all of the random things you probably don't care about are finished, now for some quotes
this is me galloping down the hallso relatable
i just love confusing people!















Haha, the last one is like the definition of my life. Bi ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment