Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Long Time No See, Kind Of

Hey Ya'll!! So I haven't posted in two days cause I have been really busy and really tired. I have had the peak of tech week and I have three big tests this week. I don't understand why they couldn't have done these tests earlier. the only reason they are having them all this week is to get in all of the final grades before Thanksgiving break, and I'm like, "You SHOULD'VE gotten the grades in when the quarter ended, LIKE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DO, YOU IDIOTS!" Anyway, nothing you can do now and I have one, maybe two tests tomorrow, I don't know. But I have a lot of homework, so I am just gonna give you the quotes.
Made Of FlawsFallingLife QuotesUmmmmm......Stupid people. I wonder if it was the same person who started saying they have swag also was the one who started pulling their pants down. If he only knew. Or maybe he did and is just sitting back and laughing at all the stupid people following him. hahahahahLol!Life AlertCows
Bi Ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment