Thursday, November 14, 2013

Makeup/Misc.

Hey ya'll!! I know I am much later than usual today.... Well I did makeup today in dance and, as expected, it was hilarious. I have learned that I can't do mascara, at all. my eye is burning right now and I don't know what to do... Anyway, we also did costumes and pictures and I am pretty sure mine was awful. I have always worn this necklace that has a key on it. I have worn it since the day I put it on. I have taken it off once and that was because I had to take an x-ray for my back (for scoliosis). In dance you aren't allowed to wear jewelery of any kind so I had to take it off and I am heart broken. Some of you might think, "it's just a necklace" but that meant so much to me. See I used to be really mean, and things happened last year that changed my life. I won't say now, that's a story for later, but that necklace is the only reason I have gotten better and stayed better. Now that it's off I feel like a piece of me is gone. Yeah I am never doing dance again, not just because of the necklace, but I am just not a dancer, I feel really uncomfortable in makeup. like REALLY uncomfortable. I would rather watch the dances then perform in them. There was an amazing dance last year, a duet actually, between two seniors. It was to the song, "Ships in the Night". It was the best dance I have ever seen and I would have hated to miss that, so I am definitely not doing it next year. Anyway, time for some quotes.

Yeah that last one, if you are one of my friends you would agree. We have this thing in our school which is kind of like a vending machine, but it's a room instead, with more stuff. well I used to get a Starbucks vanilla iced frappuccino, SO GOOD, but i'm not allowed to have anymore cause sugar and caffeine doesn't work well with my body. ANYWAY, Bi ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment