Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Tech Week

Hey ya'll!! So today I had more ERBs, but I am done and so happy. Today was my real first day of Tech week. If you don't know what that is, it's when you run the dances and clean them and get all of the spacing right on stage and prepare you for the performances. Today was not that bad, like at all. But I know it will get harder and harder as we get closer to opening night. I think tomorrow is when we do makeup. Let me tell you, I have never worn any kind of make up in my entire life and I think I am the only one in my grade who is like that. Even the nerds of the grade are wearing mascara and it kind of scares me. Anyway. I have no experience whatsoever with mascara, lipstick, blush, concealer, or eye liner(do we use that?). So when I try to do makeup tomorrow it will be hilarious. Then on Friday we do costumes, hair (nasty hairspray all over), and makeup, the whole shebang. then we have monday, tuesday, and wednesday to practice with the costumes and clean the dances, til they're perfect. Then we open on Thursday night. I had another one of those daydream kind of things when I got home and imagined myself braking my ankle on opening night and keep on dancing and then everyone applauds me that I made it through. Yeah in real life I would have fallen down, started crying, and make everyone trip til the whole dance crew is down. LET'S HOPE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN! So we have this awesome hiphop dance that is Beyonce and is supposed to be sharp, sleek, and pumping. The dance is but it got ruined when we were put in costumes of neon tank tops that hug the tall people (me) in the wrong places and black tutus. Black tutus. When I saw those I almost started to scream. Our awesome dance was ruined by black tutus. ANYWAY now for some quotes

Snow White must feel awesome, being high-fived by doll hands. look at the one with the orange sleeve, it's bent like backwards. ANYWAY. Bi ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment