Monday, November 11, 2013

Hi!


Hey ya'll!!! I probably sound more enthusiastic than I really am if you are one of those people that try to hear the person's voice in their head, Yeah? No? ok. Anyway, so I do dance, yeah I know I am still trying to believe it, but I do and we usually have it on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:30 to 5:30 and then Hip Hop on Fridays from 3:30 to 4:45. I had dance today but instead of our regular times, we had it from 3:30 til 5:15. I about died. I was moaning/complaining/yelling on my way home and I think my mom is close to kicking me... Anyway, I am tired, exhausted, sore, and just ready to punch someone cause I have 4 hours of homework coming my way. I could barely sleep last night cause I kept on thinking of that scary movie I told ya'll about. Uhhhhh!! So disturbed!!!! I am afraid to go in my closet now, cause I think there is going to be a dead girl grabbing my finger and sticking it in the bloody hole in her head. I feel like screaming, but then I will just scare myself more cause I am scared of really loud noises... Isn't my life great? ANYWAY here are some quotes
Funny quotes | Collection of top 40 most #funniest #quotes of all timeFunny quotes | Collection of top 40 most #funniest #quotes of all timeFunny quotes | Collection of top 40 most #funniest #quotes of all timeFunny quotes | Collection of top 40 most #funniest #quotes of all timeFunny quotes | Collection of top 40 most #funniest #quotes of all timeFunny quotes | Collection of top 40 most #funniest #quotes of all timechocolate funny quotes quote chocolate lol funny quote funny quotes humorwhen life gives you lemons funny quotes quote lol funny quote funny quotes humorhunger games funny quotes quote lol funny quote funny quotes maxine humorMath grow up image quote, white on blue.a brain like the bermuda triangle funny quotes quote lol funny quote funny quotes humor

Bi Ya'll!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment