Friday, December 6, 2013

Hey Ya'll! So I think this week was the longest week I have ever experienced. I don't even remember Monday, it was so long ago. Monday and Tuesday were fine, then the rest of the week I died. Many times. I am SO glad that it is the weekend, but I know it will feel like a few hours. I only have 7 1/2 school days left til winter break. Then I have three days of nothingness then I go to Ecuador and then on a cruise around the Galapagos islands. SO EXCITED!! But it's so far away and this will be the first christmas out of Tennessee. We have barely decorated our house and it is really depressing that there isn't a tree outside. I loved sitting on our porch and sit on the bench and just close my eyes and smell nothing but pine. Then I would hold my guinea pig and hold her close and just feel her tiny heartbeat. Now she's dead. Her birthday was on the 23rd. I said , on the day she died, that I would place a rose on her grave everyday on her birthday.  The first christmas without her, I am going to be on a cruise. I feel like an awful person. Yes you might say, oh she's just a pet. She meant the world to me. She shared my personality. She was so bipolar and I thought it was hilarious. I knew her so well, that with one sound I could tell exactly what she wanted. I love her so much. She was abused by her other owners and I promised that I would give her the best life, I didn't give her the best life. That's what hurts the most. But anyway, now for quotes



You have to listen to the new Katy Perry album. Some of the songs are annoying and weird but she has some really good ones. Bi Ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment