Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Holidays!


Hey Ya'll! So I just got back from Norris Lake for Thanksgiving break, and it was wonderful. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and first few days of Hanukkah (if you celebrate it).  The house we stayed in a was awesome, except it took us an hour to figure out the fire place. I stayed upstairs in this attic-like room that had  5 beds. I stayed up there with my sister and we would yell at each other every night, about things like who would turn off the lights, yes we tried to sleep for ten minutes with the lights on cause no one would turn them off. I was supposed to, but i made the point that I was fifteen feet away from the light switch and she was four feet from the light switch. I won the argument of course, because I am very good at arguments and it is in my nature to always have the last word. In that attic room, there were three crawl spaces that could lock. I don't know why though, cause there aren't any supplies in there. Me and my sister were sitting up there and on of them pops open and opens all the way. Really Creepy. But we saw that it was really big and could fit ten people in there. I was just scared that there was an old man that was hiding in one of them and he would kill me in the middle of the night. He didn't though, obviously. So the house we stayed in was a lake house, since it was right off of Norris Lake. It didn't have a boathouse though, and I am so grateful. I am really afraid of boathouses. I know you are probably like, "Wow, she's a wimp!" but I have an active imagination. So when I saw the Amityville horror, and well things happened in the boathouses, not bringing them up because they're sick. When I saw that movie and I saw the scenes in the boathouse my mind automatically thought it was real. That's the annoying thing about my brain. No matter who says it's not real and how long they explain to me it's not real, I'm always going to think it's real. Another annoying thing about my brain is that Advil doesn't work cause Advil is just supposed to make you think that you aren't in pain and my brain's like, "No! You think you are going to trick me?! Try Again!" Yeah it sucks.  Anyway, time for some quotes. This first one is funny cause I know that's what I look like.





Bi Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment