Saturday, December 14, 2013

Black and White For 4 Hours

Hey Ya'll! So this morning I got up at 6:45, which was very, very painful for a Saturday morning. You are probably wondering, why are you getting up that early on a Saturday? Well I had to take the ACT. I don't know what it stands for, but you take it to get into college. I took it to see if my scores were high enough to get into the Duke talent search, and that helps your college scores if you get in and take the classes. I got to the high school to take it. It was so awkward. I was surrounded by high-schoolers, and they were all taller than me. I am scared of people that are taller than me because it makes me feel defenceless and small. All these people were at least 6 ft tall. I am 5 ft 7, so I am not used to being shorter than many people. There were also only 3 white people including me in the classroom. I'm sure other classrooms were different but the classroom I was in was like that. Being as pale as me it makes me feel REALLY weird. I felt like an alien next to all of them. More than I usually do, of course. Anyway, I took 4 different tests, and it added of to 4 hours of staring at black and white words and it didn't take long for my vision to start to blur. I have to have some sort of color or I have a freak attack. I almost started hyperventilating in the middle of the test. Yes it is that bad. Anyway, I have been listening to a lot of Gavin Degraw's songs lately. Like a lot, on repeat. I usually have these obsessions that last a day or two when it comes to music. I have country music days, and Ke$ha days, and Kelly Clarkson days, etc. Today has been very long, after being the youngest in a classroom, the palest, and the shortest.  Anyway, time for quotes.








Bi Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment