Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Just some random junk

Hey Ya'll!! So I don't have much to say, but some of my tv shows came back these past few weeks and I am so excited. Some of them are really really good that have literally made me jump up and start dancing they made me so happy. I am not a good dancer, at all, so my family was very disturbed when I had my happiness streak. Anyway, I have a violin lesson tomorrow at this church I've never been to, and I don't necessarily want to go, but I know I have to, so that sucks. I am not going to go into detail, but just remember to always be the best friend you can be to someone. You can't get anywhere by being a jerk, but you can go incredibly far if you are loyal and kind, trust me. so hi, umm I really wish I had someone to talk to right now. I don't know why I am so happy and hyper, but I am and I really feel like talking. I feel like laughing but there is nothing hear to make me laugh and all my family is asleep. Now that I think of it I want to talk and I want a hug. Yes I can hug my gigantic stuffed dogs, but they aren't warm and can't hug back, so I am out of luck. I probably need to finish my homework, so I will get on with it and continue my night without my talk and hug.
Bi Ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment