Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hey Hey Hey

Hey Ya'll!! So I haven't blogged in like 1- 1 1/2 months, and i'm sorry. I haven't had anything to blog about, or that i could blog about (I obviously can't share my friends' problems and fights when I don't have their permission. None of my friends know I have a blog so yeah) Anyway I went to this dinner/ book discussion tonight and it was good. I had the option to read this book over winter break and I decided to. The girls in my school that also participated came to our brothering school and talked to them about the book. Yeah well I had some pasta and that was good. My main lesson for today is you have to love. I know most people hear this all the time, but without love, you can't go anywhere. Trust me, I know. You never know what is going to happen tomorrow, or the day after that, so you have to live every day like you were going to die that day. No I'm not saying go skydiving every day. Whenever I drive to my grandparents house, we always pass this one abandoned billboard on the side of the road. It says: "If you were to die today, where you you spend eternity?" This pretty much means if you died today how would you be remembered? You have to make a loving, kind, thoughtful mark of who you are wherever you go. You want to be the one when someone brings you up in a conversation the other person says, "Oh yeah she/he's a great person, fun to be around." I haven't been living like this for a long time and I now realized what I missed out on. Please do yourself a favor and love others, be kind to others and make your mark on life.

Bi YA'LL!

No comments:

Post a Comment