Sunday, February 1, 2015

Changes

Hey Ya'll!! So I am going to a different school next year and I am currently kinda freaking out. Majority of my friends are going to different schools too. I am splitting away from the friends I have had for years. I am just kind of terrified because as much as people say we will keep in touch. I have a feeling we won't. I know this all sounds stupid but I am going to a new place without people I know and it's like being shipped off to another country. You know it's coming but all you can do is sit back and wait. I keep on trying to make the most of my last year but all i can think of is being separated from all the friends I have. Anyway I just have nothing to say. There's just too much change all at once. My insomnia is getting worse and I can't focus in class anymore. To add to that, there's a lot of things adding on top of each other in my family. Just can't escape.
If you want more quotes find me on Pinterest. Bi Ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment